Lego Santa's Gingerbread House
The LEGO® DUPLO® Santa's Gingerbread House (10976) is filled with festive features to inspire imaginative play that lasts all year round.
Christmas playset for preschoolers aged 2+
Welcome to the Gingerbread House – the cozy, snow-covered home of Santa Claus. The pretty building is covered in festive decorations and details. There’s a chair, a tree with gifts beneath it, a teddy bear, and a teapot and plate of cakes for Santa and the lucky boy and girl visiting him to enjoy after playing in the snow.
Playful learning for toddlers
All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life.
- Fun in the snow – LEGO® DUPLO® Santa's Gingerbread House (10976) is filled with details to inspire preschoolers to enjoy hands-on, imaginative play long after Christmas is over
- Christmas toy – The festively decorated Gingerbread House includes a chair, tree, gifts, a teddy bear, and a teapot and cakes for Santa and the boy and girl visitors to enjoy after playing in the snow
- Playful learning – Share snowy adventures with your toddler and introduce them to Santa Claus
- Christmas gift idea – If you’re looking for a birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 2 and up, the Gingerbread House brings fairy-tale magic to any occasion
- Filled to the roof with fun – LEGO® DUPLO® Santa's Gingerbread House measures over 10 in. (25 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards