Lego Heartlake City Pizzeria
Get kids’ creative juices flowing with this fun LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Pizzeria (41705) set. Youngsters aged 5+ can play at pretending to work in a pizza restaurant. This gift for pizza lovers comes with lots of food toy accessories for kids to explore.
Just like the real world
The playset has a takeout where kids can pretend to take orders and use the till, while the separate seating area sets the scene for restaurant role play. With a pretend pizza oven, this set serves up lots of flexible fun as kids can set out their pizzeria however they want. This colorful set comes with 2 LEGO Friends characters and a wealth of fun accessories to spark hours of creative storytelling. This colorful playset looks great on display in kids’ bedrooms thanks to all the cool styling.
- A serving of fun food play – The LEGO® Friends Heartlake City Pizzeria (41705) gift is packed with creative accessories and features to bring restaurant play to life
- Gift for pizza lovers – Includes LEGO® Friends Olivia and Ethan, a separate outdoor seating area, pretend pizza oven, pizza paddle, skateboard and food toys such as cheese, a grater and a sauce bottle
- Lots of ways to play – Kids can pretend to be the chef, play shop in the takeout or serve diners at the table
- A gift to get the creative juices flowing – Designed for kids aged 5 and up, this buildable playset brings restaurant fun to kids’ bedrooms
- Dimensions – This LEGO® Friends toy playset measures over 4 in. (12 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) wide and 2 in. (6 cm) deep
- Playsets to let kids role-play the real world – LEGO® Friends sets come with relatable characters and authentic scenarios so kids can play at everyday life from the comfort of their bedrooms
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® Friends sets fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards